Supertrac - Portable Inclined Wheelchair Lift
Super-Trac - Portable Wheelchair Lift
The Garaventa Super-Trac is a portable wheelchair platform lift that provides instant, affordable accessibility where stairways are a barrier. The unique platform design accommodates all types of wheelchairs including power, child, sports and conventional adult wheelchairs. The Super-Trac is easy to operate, robust and incorporates many safety features.
No costly building renovations, installation permits or licenses are necessary with Super-Trac. For a quick, affordable, accessibility solution, check out the Super-Trac portable wheelchair lift.
- True portable platform
- 440lbs Capacity
- Easy to operate
- Rechargeable battery
More information can be found in the DownloadsDownloads
- Large platform will accommodate virtually any wheelchair, including electric and sports chairs.
- Integrated non-slip loading ramp.
- Powerful dual motors carry up to 440 lbs.(200 kgs).
- Rechargeable battery and charger.
- Operates on indoor and outdoor stairways.
- Wide, double tracks securely grip stairs.
- Large wheels allow easy travel across landings between stair flights.
- Integrated tie-down straps and seatbelt hold wheelchair securely on platform.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Easy to use controls.
- Robust commercial design.
- Instant accessibility solution.
- Economical compared to elevators and custom designed wheelchair lifts.
- Requires no building renovations, no installation permits or licenses.
- No permanent impact on stairway egress width.
- A single unit provides access into many buildings.
- Easily stored in a secure area when not in use.
- Requires minimal maintenance compared to an elevator or wheelchair lift .
- Great backup system for evacuation if power fails.
Operation of the Super-Trac
Super-Trac is simple to use. As shown in this sequence, a small operator can easily transport a passenger in a heavy power wheelchair up and down stairs. Above, the passenger has boarded the platform using the integrated ramp. The wheelchair is being secured using 4 adjustable tie-down straps. An electrically interlocked seat belt provides additional passenger security.
Once Super-Trac is loaded it can be easily rolled across flat surfaces, such as stair landings, using the auxiliary wheels. When not in use Super-Trac can be wheeled into a storage room. In this photo, Super-Trac has been rolled to the base of the stairway. The operator will then tilt the platform, using the hydraulic tilt control, and begin climbing the stairs.
Super-Trac climbs stairs up to a maximum angle of 35 degrees. When on the stairs, the passenger sits in a comfortable, level position. Dual electric motors will propel Super-Trac up 30 flights of stairs on a single charge. The wide track design provides excellent stability on the stairs. No exertion is required on the part of the operator who simply guides Super-Trac.
|Max Capacity||440 lbs/200kgs|
|Max Stair Angle||35°|
|Weight||253 lbs (115 kgs)|
|Power||Sealed Batteries 24 V|
|Speed Up||21.4 ft (6.5 m) / min|
|Speed Down||34.7 ft (10.6 m) / min|
|Charging||Automatic 110/220 VAC|