The Garaventa Stair-Trac is a portable wheelchair lift for stairs that attaches under most standard wheelchairs and can be used indoors or outdoors. It allows an attendant to easily move a person in a wheelchair up and down stairways with the touch of a button. The Stair-Trac is an affordable access solution that is available immediately.
On school field trips, church excursions or weekend drives, this portable wheelchair lift is easy to load into vehicles using the optional loading ramp and fits in most car trunks.
- Ease of deployment
- Easy to operate
- Rechargeable battery
More information can be found in the DownloadsDownloads
- Attaches to most standard wheelchairs with push handles (adult/child).
- Powered to carry 150kg (330 lbs) up approximately 30 floors before re-charging.
- Use on virtually any indoor or outdoor stairway.
- Stable and self-supporting.
- Durable tracks grip stairs securely.
- Detachable support handle for compact storage and easy transport.
- Quick-release safety belt.
- Key switch restricts use to authorized persons.
- Rechargeable batteries and charger.
Benefits of the Stair-Trac
- Can be used on various stairways within a building.
- Can be used when electrical power fails or is not available.
- Easily stores in a secure area when not in use.
- Can be used for emergency evacuation to move people up or down stairs and out of the building.
- Affordable accessibility solution.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Available immediately.
Stair-Trac Loading Ramp: The optional Loading Ramp fits in most car trunks and is ideal for taking the Stair-Trac on excursions, outings and school field trips.
Battery Pack: Additional battery packs allow for one battery to be charged while the other battery is operating the Stair-Trac.
IMPORTANT: Safety notice for current owners of Garaventa Lift residential elevators.