PowerTrac - Emergency Evacuation Chair
The Power Evacu-Trac is a versatile stair-climbing chair that can be used for emergency evacuation from below ground level to the exit level. It can also be used to provide a versatile stairway access solution for the elderly or those unable to climb stairs. A powerful motor and battery allow a small attendant to easily move a heavy passenger up and down stairs with the push of a button. Rubber tracks securely grip the stairs.
- Fast Deployment
- Motorized Ascent
- Low center of gravity
- One-person operation
For more information contact usContact
Standard Features of the Powertrac
- Quick and easy set up for immediate use.
- Carries up to 300 lbs.(136 kgs).
- Small attendant can easily transport a heavier passenger.
- Motor controls speed of ascent and descent.
- Electromagnetic brake stops and holds unit on stairs.
- Auxiliary wheels allow fast and easy travel across landing areas.
- Comfortable seat design allows easy transfer from wheelchair.
- Wide, adjustable passenger restraining straps.
- Sturdy steel-reinforced rubber tracks grip all stair materials.
- Includes rechargeable battery & automatic charger.
- Controls include a battery charge status indicator.
- Provides quick and safe emergency evacuation.
- Can easily evacuate upstairs from below ground level.
- Works even when the power fails.
- Small attendant can evacuate heavy passenger.
- Can be used to provide access upstairs.
- Mobile access solution - can be moved to different buildings.
- Folds down for easy storage when not in use.