Elvoron Home Elevators are designed to be smooth, quiet, and reliable
Customizable with a variety of colors, finishes, and materials to suit any style, budget or project. Compared to traditional manual accordion gates and swinging doors, Premium 3-speed Sliding Doors & Fixtures offer ultimate style, safety, convenience, and quality.
All Garaventa Lift Elevator Control Systems are 100% tested in our factory. We make our own hydraulic cylinders! Each one is pressure tested to our exact standards. Uninterruptible Power Supply allows you to electronically lower the elevator cab in the event of a power outage.
- Reduce heavy lifting when transporting storage, laundry or groceries
- Simplify multi-level entertaining
- Bring purchases home in one smooth trip
- Makes daily routines easier
More information can be found in the DownloadsDownloads
Home Elevator Finishes
Cab Wall Selections
Elevator cabs are available with a variety of wall types. Shown with optional matching ceilings. Standard ceilings are white or black melamine.
The new Luxury Fixture Line elevate our accessories to a whole new level!
With a sharper and smoother design, graceful mirror curves and stylish durability, the fixtures combine luxury and convenience without compromising style. We focused on details that provide a solid and comfortable feel to both the Car Operating Panels (COP-s), and the Hall Stations.
Your choice of materials and shapes is now wider. You can choose from:
- Brushed Stainless Steel – Standard tier
- Polished (Mirror) Stainless Steel, Polished (Mirror) Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze – Premium tier
- White Glass, Black Glass, Bronze Mirror Glass and Champagne Mirror Glass – Elite tier
Discover some highlights of the new Luxury Fixture Line features
Technology is at the core of the new design to preserve your safety and security with the power of the I-Button, a vandal resistant electronic key switch and fobs that can be used to control the access to the elevator by enabling or disabling the push buttons on the COPs and Hall Stations.
- I-Button and key fobs to enhance security. Keys cannot be reproduced.
- Hinges for all COP panels to assist with service and maintenance.
- A new customizable display equipped with all upgraded COPs allowing to showcase customized visual content (your photos, your company logo …).
- The Achille buttons in all the COP-s and Hall Stations with tactile lettering and a double light (white LED on background and blue LED when a call is registered).
- Rated Load (Lift Capacity) labels and Garaventa logo are now laser edged on the COPs’ faceplates.