To our valued dealers and customers,
As the COVID-19 pandemic is evolving, we are sharing the measures Garaventa Lift has put in place to protect our employees, their families, and our community. We are also confirming our commitment to provide you with the best possible service during these unprecedented and challenging times.
There are a few bright spots here at Garaventa Lift. We are in a very “light” Covid area at the factory. Our precautions in the factory and in the offices were implemented early and to date we have not had a reported COVID case.
- We are fully operational – reducing backlog and lead-times.
- We have set up redundancies in case key people get sick.
- We have implemented systems which allow work from home for most non-factory positions
(for example tech support).
- We are shipping as usual and we are not experiencing border delays.
- Our Tech Support and Customer Relations departments are fully operational.
We know operational challenges vary by location however business will eventually return.
- Service and maintenance may keep your technicians employed and avoid the loss of trained staff during the interim.
- Garaventa Lift upgrades will also keep your techs working and the fees for this work could pay their salaries with minimal cost to dealers.
This is a difficult time for everyone and navigating through the COVID impact is complicated. Garaventa Lift is here for you and we will assist as best we can.
If you have any concerns, please contact your Regional Manager or simply reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward your concerns to the appropriate manager.
Your Garaventa Lift Team