Travel Height adjustment (Genesis STAAGE)
- Travel Height Adjustment
- Raise the upper landing limit post above the stage level. To do so, loosen the 2 black knobs on the post, raise the post and tighten the knobs.
- Position the upper landing side of the lift adjacent to stage. Ensure that the outer edge of the platform is parallel to the edge of the stage (No less than 3/8” from the edge of the stage).
- If this is not the case, follow the transportation instructions to reposition the lift.
- Go to the upper landing and loosen the 2 black knobs on the upper limit post.
- Slide the post down until the stop tab rests on the stage floor. Re-tighten the knobs. This sets the platform travel height and allows the gate to open in this location.
- Do not operate the lift until the travel height has been adjusted and the lift has been positioned adjacent to the stage.