Transportation Instructions (Genesis STAAGE)
- Transportation Instructions
- Lower the upper call station as required for doorway clearance.
- From the lower call station, drive platform upward until ramp is fully folded up.
- Unplug power cord and stow securely away from wheels.
- Wind hand crank until jack is fully extended. This will tilt the unit approximately 15 degrees.
- Roll unit to new location.
- Reverse process when lift is in desired park position.
- Be sure base of lift is sitting fully on floor before operating. Wind hand crank until castor wheel is completely off the floor.
- Follow instructions for setup of travel height and gate release.