Elvoron Stella Standard Cab Finishes
With the Elvoron Stella you can choose from a variety of wood veneer factory finishes, or order your cab with unfinished MDF (medium density fiberboard) cab wall panels to be finished by others.
- Walls Panels
- Mahogany, Birch or Maple unfinished wood veneer (optional clear coat available)
- Wall Trim (Reveals)
- Mild Steel powder coated in black
- Mild Steel powder coated in white
Standard ceiling is mild steel powder coated white with four recessed lights
A plywood sub-floor is supplied for installation of ceramic tile, laminated or hardwood flooring to match your home decor. Cab design will allow up to 3/4" thick flooring to be added on top of the plywood sub-floor.
All Elvoron cabs are equipped with one handrail on the wall with the Car Operating Panel (COP). The handrails are available in three standard finishes; brushed stainless steel, brass style or antique brass style. Additional handrails can be mounted on the other cab walls for extra passenger safety.
- Car Entrances
Powder coated to match Wall Trim
- Landing Entrances
Primed and ready to be painted to match your building
- Car Operating Panel and Hall Stations
Available in three standard finishes; brushed stainless steel, brass style or antique brass style.*
- * For maximum durability, push buttons are only available in a stainless steel finish.