Garaventa Lift - About Us
Garaventa Lift is a large international company specializing in the manufacturing of accessibility products and compact elevators. Today, Garaventa Lift employs over 175 people in the operation of a large manufacturing facility just south of Vancouver, British Columbia.
In 1974, this operation of Garaventa Lift focused on mountain aerial tramways - completing Vancouver's Grouse Mountain Super sky-ride in 1976. Recognizing a need for accessibility, the independent operation successfully diversified into the design and manufacture of accessibility products in 1978.
Today, Garaventa Lift is a world leader in the industry with a reputation for reliability, safety and innovation. With over 50,000 installations worldwide, including many creative solutions, Garaventa Lift has the experience to solve the most difficult challenges. Garaventa Lift has been awarded many large contracts such as the Korean Subway System , Santiago Metro and the Mexico City Metro.
Garaventa has manufacturing operations in Canada, China, Italy and Switzerland. We have retail contracting operations that perform sales, installation and service in these same countries as well as in the USA, Poland and the Czech Republic.
The Garaventa Lift Group is a global organization that provides solutions to improve the quality of life for people worldwide. Our name stands for reliability, safety and innovation.
Creating an Accessible World.
Our Mission StatementThe Mission Statement is the basis of our corporate culture.
- Externally, it clarifies what our customers and partners can expect from us and what they can count on.
- Internally, it serves as a guide for our attitudes and behavior.
- The Mission Statement applies to everybody, regardless of their position.
What do we stand for? Our Promise:
We promise to always look for the best possible solution for you!
What do we do? Our Commitment:
We earn the trust of every customer. Now and in the future.
- We promote customer focus, initiative and performance.
- We create a motivating work environment, challenging tasks and autonomy.
- We encourage personal responsibility and a culture of open and honest communication.
To our Partners:
- We build on partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
- The collaboration is straightforward, fair and reliable.
To the Public:
- We communicate openly, honestly and transparently.
- We are careful with the environment.
How do we act? Our Behaviour:
- We listen.
- We are passionate about finding the right solution.
- We show a high level of professionalism.
- We act with courage and accept responsibility.
- We trust and help our colleagues at Garaventa Lift.
- We Create an Accessible World